Authentic Aboriginal Painting - Bush Medicine by Rosemary Beasley. 48 cm x 52 cm.Authentic Aboriginal Painting, created on the original homeland, Northern Territory, Australia. Rosemary's painting is all about Bush Medicine. A descriptive story will be supplied with the painting, including an Authenticity Certificate. All artwork is signed by the artist at the back. Artists using our services to sell their work receive 70% of the sales price. The remaining 30% are invested into materials, administration costs, for upgrades on the homeland and community projects. The item "Authentic Aboriginal Painting Bush Medicine by Rosemary Beasley" is in sale since Sunday, October 18, 2020. This item is in the category "Art\Aboriginal\Paintings".
The seller is "bush_ark" and is located in Victor Harbor, SA. This item can be shipped worldwide.